Getaway to the Champ du Feu without a car from Strasbourg!
Mont Champ du Feu welcomes you all year round for super hikes in the Vosges Mountains.
In the past, the easiest way to enjoy a weekend outdoors was to take the train from Strasbourg to Champ du Feu and walk from there.
A simple and eco-friendly way to enjoy the pleasures of the mountains that was in keeping with the spirit of the times.
And if we were to do the same today, what would that mean in practice?
- Departure at 9:34 from the Strasbourg train station, get off at 10:31 at the “Rothau” stop,
- Then follow the walking route we sent you in advance, plan about 2.5 hours on foot (or 1 hour by bike),
- Arrive in Champ du Feu, welcome with a homemade aperitif, followed by a traditional lunch at Auberge Hazemann in Belmont,
- Afternoon snacks and relaxation on the edge of our heated indoor pool,
- Tasting dinner with half board at the Restaurant à la Table du Champé in 4 courses, drinks not included,
- 1 night in our 4-star hotel in a superior double room with balcony,
- Continental breakfast buffet the next morning,
- Depart around 10am the next day on foot to the Saint-Blaise-la-Roche train station – allow about 2 hours to get to the station and catch the 12:39pm train to Strasbourg – arriving 1:36pm in Strasbourg.
Don’t wait any longer and experience 24 hours of variety, less than 60 km from home, for the price of €301 for a stay for 2 people, all inclusive (excluding drinks).
For more information or reservations, please contact us: +33 3 88 97 30 52 | email@example.com
Offer not cumulative, valid from April 15 to August 31, 2022